Challenges/New shop extensions
Additional Shop Extensions
Every major shop application should offer GoodRelations support, either directly in the core, or at least as a freely available extension module.
The effort for this is pretty moderate and the approach is described in this recipe. You can also freely reuse the HTML template and development kit at code.google.com/p/goodrelations-developers-toolkit/.
Currently, we are especially looking for developers who will tackle this task for the following software packages:
- nopCommerce (there is a related discussion at http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/21448/goodrelations-rdf-code-plug-in-for-nopcommerce.aspx)
- commerceserver.net (recently acquired by Sitecore)
- Drupal Commerce/Ubercart
- Someone is working on this: http://www.ubercart.org/comment/66862
- WooCommerce / WooThemes for Wordpress
- Someone requested that on http://ideas.woothemes.com/forums/72423-general-ideas-/suggestions/3527153-goodrelations
- E Shop 3.0 (hosteurope), http://www.hosteurope.de/produkte/E-Shops
- http://www.shopware.de/ (6,000 stores)
- Yahoo store solutions
- JTL Shop3
- osCommerce (update of http://code.google.com/p/goodrelations-for-oscommerce/, 248,000 stores)
- A related discussion is here.
- http://www.bigcommerce.com/ (20,000 stores)
- Zen Cart
- Miva Merchant
- LSF -Lightning Fast Shop, http://www.getlfs.com/
- http://www.hikashop.com, see this discussion
- all from http://www.esales4u.de/eshop/onlineshop.php
- all from http://trends.builtwith.com/shop