PHP API for GoodRelations
|Contact||Alex Stolz, Martin Anding, Stefan Dietrich|
|Tags||php, goodrelations, api, sparql|
GR4PHP is a powerful PHP API (as library) that allows the consumption of GoodRelations data on an eligible SPARQL endpoint without expecting the developer to have deeper understanding of the underlying GoodRelations vocabulary or SPARQL queries. The API provides six abstract functions, which are internally translated into proper SPARQL queries for GoodRelations.
- getCompany: Returns information about a gr:BusinessEntity.
- getLocation: Return stores in the proximity of a given geographic point.
- getOffers: Returns a list of gr:Offering instances to given search criteria.
- getOpeningHours: Gives opening hours to a given store (gr:Location).
- getProductModel: Returns details about model data (gr:ProductOrServiceModel).
- getStore: Gives response data to a SPARQL query searching for gr:Location.
PHP developers do not have to deal with the full details of GoodRelations, RDF, or SPARQL and can easily integrate GoodRelations e-commerce data, like offers, product features, or store information into their Web applications.
For more information see http://code.google.com/p/gr4php/.
Alex Stolz, Mouzhi Ge and Martin Hepp: GR4PHP: A Programming API for Consuming E-Commerce Data from the Semantic Web, in: Proceedings of the First Workshop on Programming the Semantic Web (PSW 2012), in conjunction with the 11th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2012), November 11-15, 2012, Boston, Mass., USA. [ PDF | Slides of the talk ]
GR4PHP is available under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License. The work on this project has been partly supported by the German Federal Ministry of Research (BMBF) by a grant under the KMU Innovativ program as part of the Intelligent Match project (FKZ 01IS10022B).