From GoodRelations Wiki
Prominent Users of GoodRelations
GoodRelations is being used by 10,000+ small and large shops world-wide. On this page, we list very prominent users.
- Google officially recommends GoodRelations for sending structured information for Google Rich Snippets to Google (since 11/2010).
- Yahoo officially recommends GoodRelations for sending structured information for their SearchMonkey feature (since 10/2008).
- Best Buy is using GoodRelations as fundamental part of their digital marketing strategy and publishes full catalog, store, and special offer with GoodRelations on their production Web sites.
- O'Reilly is using GoodRelations for Semantic SEO of all of their book titles.
- Volkswagen UK is using GoodRelations for exposing car feature and car component information at massive scale.
- Renault UK is using GoodRelations for Semantic SEO for their merchandise shop.
- OpenLink Software is using GoodRelations as the fundamental vocabulary for E-Commerce technology based on Virtuoso and other products.
- Peek & Cloppenburg is using GoodRelations for publishing information on all European stores plus the brands available in each one of them.
- CSN Stores is using GoodRelations for Semantic SEO of all of their 2,000,000 item pages and substores.
- Arzneimittel.de, one of Germany's leading mail order pharmacies, is using GoodRelations in RDFa on all of their ca. 250,000 item pages.
- Rakuten.de, a leading German online mall, aggregates ~6500 merchants with more than 16 million item pages
- Bing has indicated that they will add GoodRelations support to their crawlers.
Note: We are trying to get permission to add the respective logos in here.